Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Addison is trying hard to cut her first teeth. If they would just break through already so we can be done with all the crankiness!! She continues to eat new foods every couple of days, the latest being butternut squash, which she loves, and avocado. She hasn't disliked a food yet (loves sweet potatoes, peas, apples, bananas, and pears). We had a relaxing weekend...went to the mall to buy this mommy a few things and to costco to stock! Now that I'm done breastfeeding, I have had to face the reality of how fast a baby goes through formula, not to mention how expensive it is! What was I thinking letting her be done with me?? It was so sad for me, but I know she prefers chugging a 6oz bottle in less than 5 minutes! Here's some of our latest pictures.


Happy girl




Laughing at brad


Matt trying to teach her to walk...way too early!

No comments: