Addison enjoyed spending time with both sets of grandparents under one roof, as Matt's parents traveled with us. She has had a snotty nose for 2 weeks now, and both Nani and Grammy caught her germs (what do you expect when you let her give you snotty open mouth kisses, right??) On top of everything, she has cut all 4 top teeth in the last few weeks. We also started mommy and me swimming lessons, which has been so much fun! She was attempting to walk, but now just enjoys pushing her shopping cart around. She is such a loving baby. It's hard to believe that we are starting to plan her first birthday:( I think I might cry on that day, as this year has flewn by.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Back in Business!!
My computer was down for a little while which is why I have been slacking on the blog updates!! We just got back from California on Sunday. Matt and I spent 72 hours straight planning our wedding. I can now officially say, with confidence, that this wedding is going to come together. Up to this point, it was hard for me to imagine how everything was going to work out.
Addison enjoyed spending time with both sets of grandparents under one roof, as Matt's parents traveled with us. She has had a snotty nose for 2 weeks now, and both Nani and Grammy caught her germs (what do you expect when you let her give you snotty open mouth kisses, right??) On top of everything, she has cut all 4 top teeth in the last few weeks. We also started mommy and me swimming lessons, which has been so much fun! She was attempting to walk, but now just enjoys pushing her shopping cart around. She is such a loving baby. It's hard to believe that we are starting to plan her first birthday:( I think I might cry on that day, as this year has flewn by.






Addison enjoyed spending time with both sets of grandparents under one roof, as Matt's parents traveled with us. She has had a snotty nose for 2 weeks now, and both Nani and Grammy caught her germs (what do you expect when you let her give you snotty open mouth kisses, right??) On top of everything, she has cut all 4 top teeth in the last few weeks. We also started mommy and me swimming lessons, which has been so much fun! She was attempting to walk, but now just enjoys pushing her shopping cart around. She is such a loving baby. It's hard to believe that we are starting to plan her first birthday:( I think I might cry on that day, as this year has flewn by.