Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy Summer

It has been a very busy summer. I don't really know where time goes...all i know is that there isn't enough time in a day. I find that as our baby gets older, I have less and less free time!! My days are pretty much not productive. Instead of making sure my house is clean, laundry is done, etc. etc......I play and play and play. My daughter acts like she is so attention deprived....ha! If I try to talk on the phone...she yells at me. If I type on the computer...she pounds on the keyboard. So we play! In the meantime, my blog has been neglected. Here's a few pics from the last month!


Yummy chocolate pudding!!!!


Thanks Nani for my new hat


So many treats at Camp Cupcake (aka Nani and G-pop's house)


Loves the water


Bath time is so much fun


Yosemite


Getting into Aunt Steph's purse


Trouble


Another long car ride


A little too much cheese in the mouth

No comments: